To play a video from You Tube on a webpage/post:
1) Open a new page or post editing window and give it a heading. Use the video name if possible;
2) Go to the You Tube page with the video;
3) Locate the “Share” item below the video picture and click on it. (This is usually three lines below the bottom line of the video) This action will bring up a window with an address in it beginning with http:// . Copy this address and paste it on to the page/post created in step one. You can add as much text before and after the pasted address as you like;
4) Complete the Page Attributes section and “Publish”;
5) Now go to the Home page of your website and locate and then watch the video.